It's finally here.
Release day for the 3rd novel in my J.J. McCall Series. Now available in Paperback and Ebook. Buy Link Here - http://www.amazon.com/S.D.-Skye/e/B00AMAUFK8
What can I say about this new book? Well, I've put together the Top 5 things you need to know about A No Good Itch.
1. It combines two of my favorite kinds of stories -- Mafia and Spies. I worked both areas in my former life and believe it or not--there is a real life connection between the two areas (revealed in the book). So, if you're a TV buff, the story is like Covert Affairs meets The Americans meets The Sopranos. If you're a fan of the series, you'll know that these elements have been built into the story from book one so it is indeed a natural evolution. Nothing here is forced. The story takes us to New York where two criminal worlds collide and A No Good Itch captures a glimpse of the conflict. Pretty exciting.
2. It's twisty-turny goodness. This book, I think, far exceeds the page-turner quality of the first two books. There's a lot of great twists and turns and the suspense has been amped up a notch.
3. At the heart, there's still a great romance between J.J. and Tony that really evolves in this story. Their love faces societal and familial challenges that they will have to fight to overcome if they want to be together. But I'm not sure either has enough will to overcome Gia Campioni. Time will tell.
4. Six -- sometimes you love him, and sometimes you love to hate him. Not much changed in this story. He faces some tough choices when trying to catch a fugitive traitor on foreign territory with a contractor that uses controversial tactics. Does he do the right thing? It's up to each reader to decide.
5. I thought that this was going to be the "climax" book in the series of five...but when I came to the end of this one, I realized there's no place to go but UP in Book 4. It will be a DOOZIE.
If you're new to the series, don't fret. Next Tuesday, December 23rd, I'll be releasing the 3-book set featuring books 1-3. That way you can read from The Seven Year Itch through A No Good Itch.
Friend me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/authorsdskye
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SDSkye1
Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/S.D.Skye/e/B00AMAUFK8
And don't forget to subscribe to http://authorsdskye.com for automatic updates.